đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
BeitrÀge
Also wenn so ein Knie punktiert wird, dann kann man das nicht eben zwischen TĂŒr und Angel machen. das gehört zu ner normalen Nachbehandlung nach ner Knie OP, ja. Aber sowas macht man in einer Arztklinik etc.
Also ich kann es mir nich vorstellen

Anne

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Wenn man ein Knie einfach so zwischen TĂŒr und Angel mal punktiert, dann ist das der beste Weg ne Infektion da rein zu kriegen. Kein Teamarzt, der Interesse daran hat, dass sein Athlet in der nĂ€chsten Saison auch noch springen kann wĂŒrde einfach mal so nach jedem Springen punktieren. Das wĂ€re mehr als unverantwortlich.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Ringelchen

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
habe ein bissl die google-kugel befragt und bis jetzt nix gefunden(was nicht heißt, das sie alles weiß)

Suomigirl26

Bankspieler
BeitrÀge
OMG also das ist schon logisch das sie es schon anstĂ€ndig wo machen , und nicht zwischen TĂŒr und Angel , also fĂŒr mich jedenfalls ...

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Matti ist nicht gehumpelt.

Allerdings sah beim zweiten Sprung die Landung komisch aus.

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
No reason to believe that Matti would be hurt (Pekka would have used it as an excuse - and even if you don't want to tell how someone got hurt, it can always be happened during playing volleyball...) I also highly doubt that Rane would be at Klingenthal. According to his new blog it seems quite sure he is at Lahti. And even if he would be somewhere else, it would be either Kuopio, some other convenient place with the normal hill with the lift (that was, what Ylianttila would have wanted him to do) or Oslo. And he hasn't even been at the hill last week, he really started from scratches and first week was out of the hill training.

He has also decided he will not use new bindings any more. He is back to his last season page. He also tells, that Havu is not using those new bindings. (I have to say, that I would like to see how confused Porttila is about that. He has wholeheartedly praised how these new bindings, (that they at this point of the season can offer also their others jumpers than Matti and Rane, not really efficient program, I have to say) would change everything and make Finn's a winning team at Oslo (I'm sure Pekka tries to sell them as miracle makers, after all they have put more money to this thing than they can really afford.) Porttila even commented his own blog (he never does that) and tried to tell some sceptic, how they hadn't understand it right, that this new bindings really are ultra-safe and so much better than others bindings. And now Porttila's semi-god Rane goes and says, that he will not use those bindings. Poor Porttila :aetsch:)

Other than bindings Rane is very surprised about Harri's decision to end his career. Says that you can always expect anything from Harri, but this was something he hadn't expected at all. He seems to think Harri's decision was a mistake (he says that this is a case where 'talented and still rather young guy made probably little too quick decision') but reminds that Harri is an adult and is allowed to make his own decisions about his life. Still he seems to think, that Harri's career end may not be that permanent and reminds that also he came back after quitting, but that only time will tell.

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
also mario :irre::hihi:

Ich sag doch ich hab einen Psychischen Schaden erlitten - außerdem hat mich die Klofrau angemacht und am Eingang hat sich StĂ€ndig ein MĂ€dchen an mich gedrĂŒckt- obwohl da jede Menge Platz war. :hihi: :hihi:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Oben