Dinge die keinen eigenen Thread verdienen

theGegen

Linksverteidiger
Die Charlotte Bobcats haben Derek Anderson verpflichtet, anstelle des anderen Anderson (Alan), den sie tags zuvor entlassen haben.

Quelle

Irgendwie doofer Handel. Ich dachte, die wollten einen zusätzlichen PG, um Knight/Felton zu entlasten? Jetzt haben sie einen mehrheitlich dauer-invaliden SG genommen, der zudem wenig bringt, außer Matt Carroll Spielzeit wegnehmen, die dieser eigentlich durchaus zu nutzen weiß.

23CenT

Nachwuchsspieler
theGegen schrieb:
Die Charlotte Bobcats haben Derek Anderson verpflichtet, anstelle des anderen Anderson (Alan), den sie tags zuvor entlassen haben.

Quelle

Irgendwie doofer Handel. Ich dachte, die wollten einen zusätzlichen PG, um Knight/Felton zu entlasten? Jetzt haben sie einen mehrheitlich dauer-invaliden SG genommen, der zudem wenig bringt, außer Matt Carroll Spielzeit wegnehmen, die dieser eigentlich durchaus zu nutzen weiß.

Da kann ich dir nur zustimmen...

freakworm

Nachwuchsspieler
Laut diesem Link soll es auf dem DSF wieder NBA zu sehen geben, und zwar einmal die Woche eine Zusammenfassung der letzten Spiele! Ich vermute, das soll ähnlich aussehen, wie das NBA Action Magazin!
Da dort allerdings steht, der nächste Sendetermin sei der 24.11. bleibt zumindest bis nächsten Freitag abzuwarten, ob da was dran ist, oder das ganze nur eine merkwürdige Ente ist...!
Aber wer weiß, vl bringt ja Hoffen kurzfrist doch was... :crazy:

edit: ups, falschen link eingefügt, sorry, sollte jetzt stimmen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Pacer #33

Nachwuchsspieler
freakworm schrieb:
Laut diesem Link soll es auf dem DSF wieder NBA zu sehen geben, und zwar einmal die Woche eine Zusammenfassung der letzten Spiele! Ich vermute, das soll ähnlich aussehen, wie das NBA Action Magazin!
Da dort allerdings steht, der nächste Sendetermin sei der 24.11. bleibt zumindest bis nächsten Freitag abzuwarten, ob da was dran ist, oder das ganze nur eine merkwürdige Ente ist...!
Aber wer weiß, vl bringt ja Hoffen kurzfrist doch was... :crazy:

mhhh, das ist doch nur der Link zum Basketball.de Forum, ich habe jetzt da nix gefunden. Nennen die Kollegen da irgendwelche Quellen? Schön wärs ja, aber mit Streaming und nba.tv broadband ist man jetzt ja eigenltlich auch ohne das DSF gut bedient.

freakworm

Nachwuchsspieler
ich hab den link jetzt geändert, also das steht ja schon auf der DSF-Seite.. allerdings hört sich das ganze schon etwas zweifelhaft an, da man über das normale TV-Programm nicht auf diese Seite kommt!

phishey

Nachwuchsspieler
:laugh2: ich schmeiss mich weg. wie geil ist dass denn geschrieben? sehr amüsant :jubel:

Could you please create the Ben Wallace Award for the free agent who kills his original team with his departure and manages to make his new team worse as well?
:laugh2:

komischerweise stimmt sogar fast alles was er sagt. seiner diagnose der cavs stimme ich voll und ganz zu.

John Dunbar

Banned
Das ist ja zu geil

Zu den Raptors

(It's just too bad they couldn't have moved up last June to take Adam Morrison. Oh, wait, they had the No. 1 pick. Scratch that.) And poor Sam Mitchell wore out his welcome about two years ago. He's like the Artie Lange of NBA coaches; every day that he beats the odds and makes it another day feels like a miracle.

Grandios.

edit: ein Knaller jagt den nächsten. Eigentlich müsste man alles zitieren.
Raptors
Poor Chris Bosh busting his butt every night and looking like the poor man's KG -- not his play as much as the weird look on his face that's a cross between "I hate losing" and "I might punch one of my teammates in the locker room after the game."

76ers
An unhappy Chris Webber getting benched in crunch time for two straight weeks and going public with his unhappiness, followed by the Sixers basically telling him, "Look, we can't trade you, you make $20 million a year and you run with a limp, even Isiah won't return our calls for God's sake," followed by C-Webb coming down with a mystery injury and disappearing into thin air. And if that's not enough, Shavlik Randolph took his job and even happens to be playing pretty well. Did you ever think in a kajillion years that C-Webb, one of the 10 greatest power forwards of all time, would lose his job to Shavlik Freaking Randolph? Meanwhile, Juwan Howard is a contract albatross in Houston, Jalen Rose can't get any minutes in Phoenix, and I think Jimmy King made me an Animal-style burger at In-N-Out last night. So much for the Fab Five.

Hawks
As if the Chris Paul/Marvin Williams debacle wasn't bad enough, Deron Williams dropped 15 pounds and emerged as an MVP candidate on a 12-2 Jazz team. If I were a Hawks fan watching Ty Lue taking crunch-time jumpers every night, I don't think I'd ever be able to get past this.

Bulls
Wait a second ... so it was a bad idea to devote $24 million of this season's cap to acquire two big guys who can't score when your main problem last season was that you couldn't score? Really? I can't believe it! Who would have seen this coming???? And wait ... it might have been a mistake to hand out $60 million to a past-his-prime, mercurial, 34-year-old rebounder/defender who can't score, hadn't been an impact player since the defensive rules changed and had just about no chance of getting along with a control freak like Scott Skiles??? You're kidding me? This is a major shock! I'm in disbelief right now!

Heat
The Heat are like a group of women who went out for somebody's birthday, ordered food and wine and spent the next three hours talking and eating and drinking and having a grand old time. And then the check comes and they're completely floored by the total. Wait, it's how much??? So they spend the next 25 minutes figuring out who owes what, and there are always 2-3 people who didn't bring enough cash, so somebody has to cover them (and they're pissed off about it), and then there's a girl who left early because she has a kid, and she left only $40 when it's $75 per person (so everyone's pissed off about that), and then there's the one slutty friend who got housed and wants to stick around because she thinks she might have a chance to knock boots with one of the waiters, so one of the other girls has to stay to keep an eye on her and make sure the bus boy doesn't get involved, and there's so much drama going on that everyone ends up leaving with a bad taste in their mouth and forgetting that they had a barrel of fun for the first three hours.

(Translation: The Heat mortgaged the second half of the decade to win one championship. And they did. Now they're looking at the check and saying, "Wait, it's how much?")

Cavaliers
Here's how bad the situation is: Unless Larry Hughes can stay healthy (apparently an impossibility at this point), the Cavs' best five is Damon Jones, LeBron, Sasha Pavlovic, Anderson Varejao and Drew Gooden. Does that sound like the starting lineup of an NBA Finals team to you? Didn't think so.
So lustig (und traurig) das klingt, es stimmt.

Cavs Prognose
52-55 wins and the title "Winner of the worst conference in the history of professional sports."

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
O

Oaktree

Das Modell, nachdem es berechnet wurde bezieht MVP Titel nicht ein. Somit lässt sich über Sinn und Unsinn des Modells schon allein aufgrund dieser Tatsache streiten. Hier, der Link zur Berechnung des Modells.

Oben