Injury List

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
Stephon Marbury, who has knee tendinitis, landed awkwardly early in the fourth quarter of Saturday's game, then banged his knee later in the period before the pain became too much. He removed himself from the lineup with 1:26 remaining in the game.

"Today was just a weird takeoff when I took off," Marbury said. "It was tough coming out at that part of the game, but I would've been hurting the team. I would have been a liability and not do what I normally do." Marbury says he's "fine" and will play against the Heat on Monday, but the injury is going to make him a somewhat risky play in weekly lineup leagues. He also said he expects his knee to be in pain throughout the rest of the season.

theGegen

Linksverteidiger
New Jersey Nets forward Richard Jefferson will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his right ankle on Monday, January 22, 2007, Nets President Rod Thorn announced today.

Further details will be released following completion of the surgery.

Quelle: RealGM

Als Service for dem update.

alex85

Nachwuchsspieler
Stephon Marbury, who has knee tendinitis, landed awkwardly early in the fourth quarter of Saturday's game, then banged his knee later in the period before the pain became too much. He removed himself from the lineup with 1:26 remaining in the game.

"Today was just a weird takeoff when I took off," Marbury said. "It was tough coming out at that part of the game, but I would've been hurting the team. I would have been a liability and not do what I normally do." Marbury says he's "fine" and will play against the Heat on Monday, but the injury is going to make him a somewhat risky play in weekly lineup leagues. He also said he expects his knee to be in pain throughout the rest of the season.

Hui,
dann kann ich Jamal ja doch behalten ;) !

Aldis

Bankspieler
Gerade ist Wade nach furiosem Start (16 Punkte im ersten Viertel) auf Dirks Fuß gelandet und erstmal Richtung Kabine verschwunden.... :saint:

EDIT: Fehlalarm. Ich wollte dem ein oder anderen nur nen Schrecken einjagen! :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Joey

Bankspieler
ja ******e man :wall:

und wenn die mavs gleich mit 20 führen, wird er wohl auch nicht wiederkommen :cry:

chri$

Nachwuchsspieler
Sieht ja wiedrmal nach ner Verletzungsflut aus. Was ist nur los dieses Jahr... :(

Ganze 2 Wochen gings Mal ohne. Jetzt, nach Allen in der letzten Woche, sind diese Woche gleich 3 weitere Verletzte hinzugekommen... :thumb: :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Minnesota forward Kevin Garnett has been suspended for one game for throwing a punch at the Detroit Pistons Antonio McDyess, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations. The incident occurred with 5:18 remaining in the fourth period of the Timberwolves 104-98 double overtime loss to the Pistons on Friday at the TargetCenter. Garnett will serve the suspension Sunday when the Timberwolves take on the Phoenix Suns at US Airways Center.

kiki

Nachwuchsspieler
espn.com zu Shaun Livingston:

Status Alert: Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy will go back to starting Sam Cassell and bringing Livingston (ankle) off the bench, the Los Angeles Times reports. (Jan 21)

real

Nachwuchsspieler
espn.com zu Shaun Livingston:

Status Alert: Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy will go back to starting Sam Cassell and bringing Livingston (ankle) off the bench, the Los Angeles Times reports. (Jan 21)

deswegen hab ich ihn noch knapp vor dem update rausgehaut!
bleibt jetzt nur zu hoffen das felton bald wieder fit ist!

Oben