Mike Tyson - News, Fakten und Gerüchte

colderthanice

Bankspieler
vbcompany schrieb:
Fuer Geld soll er nie wieder in den Ring steigen! Wenn er geschickt gewesen wäre hätte er gleich gegen Vitali geboxt dann hätte er seine 30 Mille schon bekommen!

vb.

also den plan mit den 5 kämpfen finde ich eigentlich ganz gut !
erstmal 2 richtig einfache gegner, gegen die man einfach net verlieren kann und sich selbstvertrauen holt ! Danach 3 etwas bessere wo man auch finanziell wieder gute boersen bekommt !

Devil

Bankspieler
colderthanice schrieb:
also den plan mit den 5 kämpfen finde ich eigentlich ganz gut !
erstmal 2 richtig einfache gegner, gegen die man einfach net verlieren kann und sich selbstvertrauen holt ! Danach 3 etwas bessere wo man auch finanziell wieder gute boersen bekommt !

Tyson kann mittlerweile gegen jeden verlieren.

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
Hier noch nen Text!

Mike Tyson's new opponent said here.....The legend still fights on.
« on: August 28, 2005, 07:35:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to a very reliable source, former champion Mike Tyson will be returning to the ring this October to face the less-than-dangerous Sedrick Fields on ESPN2!

"I have had some time to rest, heal and think and I just want to give it one more shot", he said in a recent interview from Italy. "Naturally, there will be alot of doubters and I don't worry about that. I just want to take my time and do it right. I have consulted George (Foreman) and he say that if I take my time and gradually build myself up, there is nowhere I cannot go in boxing. Mr. Fields is a decent fighter that I can learn from, as well as, build my timing against by knocking him unconcious in a few rounds", he said seriously.

Fields, a journeyman, who has a win over Shannon Briggs, who recently defeated Ray Mercer, said "Mike made a big mistake tryin' to use me as a tune-up. I am going to shock the world by upsetting him! People don't give me a chance, but they didn't give me a chance against Briggs either!"

Tyson has hired Kevin Rooney again and, reportedly, looks sharp in the gym. "Mike has been looking like the Mike of old", says Rooney. "The hunger has returned. He knows what Cus taught him and he re-perfects that everyday. I am so proud of him for getting rid of those hangers-ons and shady folks. Now we can focus on the title and not the dollar. With the help of our new management team, Mike is just a year away from being debt-free."

ESPN will televise the bout as part of a 6-fight series designed to bring the former champion back and on the road to the title. Mike's schedule is subject to change, but looks something like this:

October-Sedrick Fields on ESPN2
November-Louis Monaco on ESPN2
January '06-Tim Witherspoon on ESPN2
March-Joe Hipp on ESPN2
June-Michael Grant on ESPN2
August-Kevin McBride II on ESPN2
November-A title fight against one of the titlists

vb.

Sir

Nachwuchsspieler
:laugh2:
Oh Mann....wie kann man so naiv sein und das glauben :idiot:
Der Absatz mit Kevin Rooney ist die Krönung :D .......

colderthanice

Bankspieler
Die Aussagen sind echt ein bischen unrealistisch dargestellt, aber an der Tatsache das Mike Tyson sein Comeback geben wird aendert es nichts ! Das werdet ihr schon sehen ;)

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Wer denkt sich nur so ein Schwachsinn aus!! :idiot: :idiot:
Tyson im Oktober gegen Fields, Tyson back with Rooney, Foreman is Tysons new manager, Tyson looks sharp in the gym..... :idiot: :idiot:
Kann der gleichzeitig auf 2 orten sein oder was!

Devil

Bankspieler
vbcompany schrieb:
Hier noch nen Text!

Mike Tyson's new opponent said here.....The legend still fights on.
« on: August 28, 2005, 07:35:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to a very reliable source, former champion Mike Tyson will be returning to the ring this October to face the less-than-dangerous Sedrick Fields on ESPN2!

"I have had some time to rest, heal and think and I just want to give it one more shot", he said in a recent interview from Italy. "Naturally, there will be alot of doubters and I don't worry about that. I just want to take my time and do it right. I have consulted George (Foreman) and he say that if I take my time and gradually build myself up, there is nowhere I cannot go in boxing. Mr. Fields is a decent fighter that I can learn from, as well as, build my timing against by knocking him unconcious in a few rounds", he said seriously.

Fields, a journeyman, who has a win over Shannon Briggs, who recently defeated Ray Mercer, said "Mike made a big mistake tryin' to use me as a tune-up. I am going to shock the world by upsetting him! People don't give me a chance, but they didn't give me a chance against Briggs either!"

Tyson has hired Kevin Rooney again and, reportedly, looks sharp in the gym. "Mike has been looking like the Mike of old", says Rooney. "The hunger has returned. He knows what Cus taught him and he re-perfects that everyday. I am so proud of him for getting rid of those hangers-ons and shady folks. Now we can focus on the title and not the dollar. With the help of our new management team, Mike is just a year away from being debt-free."

ESPN will televise the bout as part of a 6-fight series designed to bring the former champion back and on the road to the title. Mike's schedule is subject to change, but looks something like this:

March-Joe Hipp on ESPN2

vb.

Jetzt auch Monaco , MC Brid und Witherspoon. :jubel:

thumbs-up

Nachwuchsspieler
vbcompany schrieb:
March-Joe Hipp on ESPN2

wenns nicht so traurig wäre, man könnte fast drüber lachen.

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
Tobi.G schrieb:
Wer denkt sich nur so ein Schwachsinn aus!! :idiot: :idiot:
Tyson im Oktober gegen Fields, Tyson back with Rooney, Foreman is Tysons new manager, Tyson looks sharp in the gym..... :idiot: :idiot:
Kann der gleichzeitig auf 2 orten sein oder was!

Echt! :thumb: Daran alleine wiederspricht sich alles! :wavey:

vb.

Oben