NBA im TV 08/09

Gast1512

Nachwuchsspieler
Meine Fresse, das ist doch Augenwischerei:

you: so, how many nba games will be broadcasted for europe customers? one source reports about 1200, that would imply that also national tv games would be available. the other source tells us about 900. that's a huge difference. and now you are telling me that broadcasting rights vary ... what can i except?

support: You can see the scheduele at the site.

you: ah, i thought im talking with the support. your job is to help me and not to refer to the schedule site.

Who

Bankspieler
Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'support'

support: Hello. How may I assist you?

you: hello, pretty simple question : From what i have seen this option is not yet available via the official nba.com homepage, will that follow ?

you: Because there you have the option for a free preview, which is still blocked for my region if i try to sign up for it. So that´s not exactly instilling a ton of confidence right now.

you: No offense intended, the offer seems really great.

support: I'm checking it now. Please hold.

you: will do

support: i'm afraid the free preview is avalible only in the US.

you: OK, that´s a pitty but if it is that way can´t change it. another question, sorry for asking that many, ist whether or not the "National TV Games" (TNT, ESPN etc) will be available for international users live and/or as replays ?

support: I'm afraid you will have to refer to the web sites of these channels.

you: That doesn´t make a whole lot of sense (sorry), since there should be an agreement with the broadcasters before launching such a service, shouldn´t there ?

support: The decision is up to the NBA management I'm afraid.

you: I´m aware of that, but shouldn´t that decicion be made before the nba launches such a service ?

you: So who essentially is offering this service ?

support: The lip.nba.com is a broadcasting network and it depends on the broadcasting rights from NBA management as other tv networks are,

you: So it is not yet known beforehand what games will be available and which aren´t ?

you: And in the larger sense i´d like to have some sort of connection between the NBA and the network, like a link from the nba.com homepage, or any information available on the web about the Network and/or the deal between it and the NBA. Sorry for being a pain, but the internet is not exactly the most controllable environment...

support: Right now we know that the first 90 games will be broadcasted and the scheduele will be updated once in 2 weeks

sorry, aber das ist sehr suspekt ... Ein Network von dem nie jemand was gehört hat und welches nicht auf nba.com beworben wird ?
Im besten Fall steht nicht fest welche Spiele übertragen werden, im schlechtesten gibt es keine Verbindung.

Und die Frage nach der Verbindung wurde jetzt deutlichst ignoriert...

Ohne zu überprüfen dürften die 90 Spiele recht nahe an dem liegen was in der freien Preview von nba.com liegt. Na, wer sieht das Problem ? Ohne mich auszukennen : Zwischenhändler loggt die internationalen Nutzer mit amerikanischen IP Adressen ein.
Anyone ?

Gast1512

Nachwuchsspieler
Nochmal um auf die Fragen von Who einzugehen:

you: if i would order the ilp now, would it be possible for me to watch the two games tonight?

support: Yes you will be able to.

you: sure?

support: Yes.

you: a friend wanted to visit the preview site and there was a comment that there is a "DMA market distriction" and that the product he have requested is not available in his region.

support: Please wait

you: even he've paid already and was able to watch archiv games

you: so i have to be patient and wait until tonight?

support: Yes, the game will start in about 3 hours

you: and it will be available for ilp customers?

support: Yes it will.

Who

Bankspieler
kompletter :

support: Hello. How may I assist you?

you: hello, pretty simple question : From what i have seen this option is not yet available via the official nba.com homepage, will that follow ?

you: Because there you have the option for a free preview, which is still blocked for my region if i try to sign up for it. So that´s not exactly instilling a ton of confidence right now.

you: No offense intended, the offer seems really great.

support: I'm checking it now. Please hold.

you: will do

support: i'm afraid the free preview is avalible only in the US.

you: OK, that´s a pitty but if it is that way can´t change it. another question, sorry for asking that many, ist whether or not the "National TV Games" (TNT, ESPN etc) will be available for international users live and/or as replays ?

support: I'm afraid you will have to refer to the web sites of these channels.

you: That doesn´t make a whole lot of sense (sorry), since there should be an agreement with the broadcasters before launching such a service, shouldn´t there ?

support: The decision is up to the NBA management I'm afraid.

you: I´m aware of that, but shouldn´t that decicion be made before the nba launches such a service ?

you: So who essentially is offering this service ?

support: The lip.nba.com is a broadcasting network and it depends on the broadcasting rights from NBA management as other tv networks are,

sorry, aber das ist sehr suspekt ... Ein Network von dem nie jemand was gehört hat und welches nicht auf nba.com beworben wird ?
Im besten Fall steht nicht fest welche Spiele übertragen werden, im schlechtesten gibt es keine Verbindung.

Und die Frage nach der Verbindung wurde jetzt deutlichst ignoriert...

you: yet you are selling full season subscriptions, i don´t get that fully ?

support: Please wait.

support: We are technical support team and we are not authorised to answer this question.

Ohne kommentar.

Auch das FAQ ist ein Witz, ist das FAQ vom "RayV" Player (http://www.rayv.com/Support/Viewer/FAQ) und der ist definitiv nicht die Art Partner mit dem ein Unternehmen von der Größe der NBA arbeitet.

KingCrunch

Nachwuchsspieler
Also da ich nach wie vor meinen TaSS-Account habe und sie heute Nacht alle Spiele zeigen werden, werde ich mit dem NBA LP zumindest noch ein Weilchen warten. Aber danke für die ganzen Infos und das Austesten und das Support-Löchern... bin heut Nacht bei den Blazers auf jeden Fall am Start und werd mir vorher noch das Ende der Bulls-Bucks geben...

lennon

Nachwuchsspieler
Also langsam bin ich mir auch unsicher! hab vorhin aber auf der NBA hp auf den league pass trailer geklickt und da kam ich auch auf die ilp.com seite.

w0oT

Nachwuchsspieler
Is wirklich sehr suspekt, ich denke ma das es da keine Verbindung gibt...

lennon

Nachwuchsspieler
das ich von der nba hp dort hingekommen bin is ein gutes Zeichen...finde ich, aber find den button von vorhin auch net mehr.Bei allen anderen kommst immer nur auf den Lp von den Amis.:confused:

Ich such die ganze Zeit danach, aber finds net mehr!

Gisbert

Nachwuchsspieler
"Premiere hat sich dazu entschlossen, für die kommende NBA-Spielzeit kein Angebot abzugeben. Premiere pflegt auch in Zukunft einen intensiven Kontakt zur NBA und wird sich zu gegebener Zeit mit den Verantwortlichen über ein neues Vertragsmodell unterhalten."

das ist mein erster beitrage hier...
hallo @all und sorry das ich gleich so was negatives schreiben muss...

Kannst du dazu bitte den Link posten, wo das steht. Auf info.premiere.de finde ich das nicht. Danke.

Gast1512

Nachwuchsspieler
Was anderes: Man könnte doch über ne proxylist seine IP ändern und eine IP aus den USA annehmen. Anschließend ein Logout auf der nba.com, Log-In mit der neuen IP aus den Staaten und dann müsste die kostenlose LP-Woche doch verfügbar sein, oder?

lennon

Nachwuchsspieler
denk ich eben auch! glaub net das die unerlaubt ihre dinger auf die nba hp machen!

Oben