Neues Boxstrategiespiel (www.vivi.com)

His Royness1

Administrator
CocaCoala schrieb:
Joshi Jumpy: "PIPE DOWN, Kermit!! To all those damned old pseudo fighters!! YOUTH IS THE KEY!!!!!!!! So gotta go home and hold your mommas hand!!!!!" :laugh2: :laugh2:

Move your sorry ass to Super-Welter before u open it and blow some bullshit in here...

*sorry bin gerad so schön dabei* :saint: :D

B

Ballagoal

'SUGAR' SOLE QUATRETO TO FIGHT FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT CROWN ONCE AGAIN!

Living legend 'Sugar' Sole Quatreto (21-7-2 | 7-Time World Champion) is on the road to win the Light-Heavyweight Title once again! He will face O'Neill Bell (12-3-1) on June 17th for the Undisputed Light-Heavyweight Title at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. If Quatreto wins, he will become the one and only 6-Time Light-Heavyweight Champion of the World. He'll make his comeback also under promotion of Aztec Warrior Promotions. He signed a contract about 5 fights for $50.000.000.

His Royness1

Administrator
And by the way, Knuttchen??? :confused: is that a name or a disease and what the **** has this homo to do on my Fight-Card??? Get him outta here - i don't want no homos on my Fight card... this is gonna be PPV and if we show this guy we gotta pay the people for tuning in! :wall: :mad:

:saint: :D

B

Ballagoal

Martin Lawrence: "Jumpy has a very big mouth.. he should better shut up! He is just a little bitch who just can't fight! If he has the balls to step into the ring with me, I'll kick his ass! If he fights me, he'll receive the most devastating beating a fighter ever received! You can believe me, this bitch is nothing! He isn't a real world champion, he just wanna be one! But I'll break him in two and I can say you, that he hasn't a big heart, just a big mouth!"

B

Ballagoal

His Royness schrieb:
And by the way, Knuttchen??? :confused: is that a name or a disease and what the **** has this homo to do on my Fight-Card??? Get him outta here - i don't want no homos on my Fight card... this is gonna be PPV and if we show this guy we gotta pay the people for tuning in! :wall: :mad:

:saint: :D

Do NEVER again talk like this about a olympic champion :mad:

His Royness1

Administrator
Ballagoal schrieb:
'SUGAR' SOLE QUATRETO TO FIGHT FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT CROWN ONCE AGAIN!

Living legend 'Sugar' Sole Quatreto (21-7-2 | 7-Time World Champion) is on the road to win the Light-Heavyweight Title once again! He will face O'Neill Bell (12-3-1) on June 17th for the Undisputed Light-Heavyweight Title at the Staples Center in Los Angeles...

No he won't - that is frank Warrenish match-making right here and why u even pay that sissi-puncher that much money, nobody would pay to see him decisioning low-rated fighters!
:belehr:

B

Ballagoal

The WBC and the WBA announced today, that Quatreto is the mandatory challenger for O'Neill Bell. O'Neill Bell has to fight Quatreto now or his titles will be vacant!

CocaCoala

Nachwuchsspieler
His Royness schrieb:
Move your sorry ass to Super-Welter before u open it and blow some bullshit in here...

*sorry bin gerad so schön dabei* :saint: :D

Joshi Jumpy: "No sweat!! But first I have to butcher that handicapped Martin "randy old bugger" Lawrence after he, hopefully, will have finished with Bethke next saturday!! What´s about Rahman?? Is he willing to fight me a second time???"

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
B

Ballagoal

Martin Lawrence: "Bethke is a all-time great. He is also a great human beeing. He is very friendly, it's hard to fight him because he is already very old and really past his prime. He should better retire. He won 25 World Title Bouts, he has nothing left to prove. But a bitch like Jumpy shouldn't even say the name 'Bethke' and if he starts to compare himself with Lothar, then you should take him to prison or even kill him! He is nothing and will never be anything!

CocaCoala

Nachwuchsspieler
Ballagoal schrieb:
Martin Lawrence: "Bethke is a all-time great. He is also a great human beeing. He is very friendly, it's hard to fight him because he is already very old and really past his prime. He should better retire. He won 25 World Title Bouts, he has nothing left to prove. But a bitch like Jumpy shouldn't even say the name 'Bethke' and if he starts to compare himself with Lothar, then you should take him to prison or even kill him! He is nothing and will never be anything!

Joshi Jumpy: "Sweet!!" :love:

B

Ballagoal

Martin Lawrence: "I'm always sweet!"

Ich bin aufeinmal so motiviert was das Spiel angeht.. danke Saba! Der Trash Talk macht auch wieder höllisch Spaß :teufel:

CocaCoala

Nachwuchsspieler
Ballagoal schrieb:
Martin Lawrence: "I'm always sweet!"

Ich bin aufeinmal so motiviert was das Spiel angeht.. danke Saba! Der Trash Talk macht auch wieder höllisch Spaß :teufel:

Joshi Jumpy: "Of course you are a very cute guy but not at least a fighter!! By the way, the bill will have to be paid inside the ring!! And after I´m ready with you, you´ll still be a lonesome bitch!! Mark my words!!"

B

Ballagoal

Martin Lawrence: "I fought more hard wars then you have knock-outs! You should better be quiet!"

CocaCoala

Nachwuchsspieler
Ballagoal schrieb:
Martin Lawrence: "I fought more hard wars then you have knock-outs! You should better be quiet!"

Joshy Jumpy: "Listen, Dude!! Take your shitty, blown up record crunch it and plug it into your dirty ass!!"

Johnny Brasco

Nachwuchsspieler
@ Balla:
Die kleine Quatreto muss wohl gegen Alex "The Tall" Stroganov ran. Sein Ausflug ins Cruiser ist nach der (unnötigen) Niederlage gegen Toni Tänzer beendet.
Letztes Mal hat Alex wirklich knapp gewonnen, diesmal knockt er Quatreto aus. Eigentlich schlägt er ja keine Mädchen, aber für sie macht er 'ne Ausnahme.

B

Ballagoal

Hmm... das wird ja lustig.. Lisa Lopez und auch die lebende Legende Allan Span sind auf den Weg ins LHW um gegen Sole zu boxen..

S

sabatai

Frog ohrfeigt Oumar in New York!

Eigentlich sollten beide Boxer erst kommende Woche die Fäuste fliegen lassen aber Kermit Frog hat Kasseem Oumar schon vorher klar gemacht, dass er nicht zum Spaß zurückkehrt! Als beide Boxer sich zufällig in New York begegneten zögerte Frog nicht lange und verpasste Oumar eine saftige Ohrfeige nach einem Wortwechsel...

HIER KLICKEN KERMIT OHRFEIGT OUMAR

Oben