Orlando Magic - Dinge, die keinen eigenen Thread verdienen

Fro

Nachwuchsspieler
Die Gerüchteküche brodelt weiterhin....

Talked to my lady friend the other day and this is some info about the Carter situation. If you believe me cool if not then fine. First, there is talk between the Nets and Magic, and from what I have heard both sides have their poker faces on.

What the Magic know right now
- Adding Carter would put to many shooters on the floor if they use Grant’s contract in the trade, and would make Carter the main veteran guy which is a concern for team chemistry. So no Carter for Hill strait up deal!
- Carter does want to play in Orlando! And the Nets have asked him to remain low key if they are going to enter into talks with the Magic. Money is not his main goal! He IS willing to sign and extension.
- The Nets feel that they need something in return (young talent, cap space)
- The Magic feel adding Carter (a local guy) would put more butts in the seats so going over the luxury tax is not a huge issue. (Otis has been given the OK if he needs to but to do his best to stay below)
- Otis has the upper hand right now because the Nets thought that Charlotte would get into a bidding war for Carter and to this point they are not interested????
- Can Howard co-exist with Carter? This was a question from the very start and Carter knows it. So what has he done? He has been calling Howard and Jameer a lot to establish a relationship with them and the Nets are OK with it. (This was a deal breaker because Otis said quote “We are looking to make moves to build around Dwight”)

So how close are the 2 teams to getting a deal done? They will be meeting at the All-Star game to discuss it and many of you will be surprised as I was to here that the Nets are doing most of the offers! Also, they are looking for a 3rd team to make the deal work better for both side

Here is an example trade that Otis
Pat
Travis (traded to another team for late 1st round that would go to the Nets)
Hedo (They want to move GHILL to the SF spot)
Dooling (will opt out after this year to free up cap space)
(And Fran rights)
-
For
-
Carter

And of course the Nets want
Darko
Hedo
Dooling

Don’t worry about Darko moving because Otis has said publicly that you don’t trade big for small. So look for the Nets and Magic to work with a third team to make this deal work. There will be no deal using Grant and the Magic will stay with there guys unless the deal makes sense.

To all,

I am not one to post rumors I do not know first hand, but I have been emailing back and forth with this person for quite sometime and feel he has been straight forward with me since the beginning. With his consent I am going to cut and paste his last email to me. I thought you would atleast find it interesting and food for thought:

"Thanks bro for the props. I was telling you about Oli and how I met him. But what I did not tell you is Oli is Vince's Uncle. He is a bit of a playground legend around here. He says Vince will play for the Magic either this year or next. He told me it is not a secret around the league either & Magic players know this. Said he talks to Dwight and some others on the Magic all the time and the Nets is keeping Vince because they can not getting anything for him in a trade because he wants to go to Orlando and play for the Magic. Oli said Vince does not want a black mark on him and been seen as a trouble maker asking for a trade or something. I called Oli a liar and told him the Nets would not trade him. He said Vince has told his family the Nets are going to try and get him home. Told his family he expects to be traded after the Allstar game. I'm telling you this so if you want you can post it on your site. I figured coming from you more people would believe it. If you don't think I am believalbe I can give you Oli's phone number and you ask him for an interview or something. I call him Oli or O but I think his full name is Oliver Lee, I think he played college ball at North Carolina too, but he is older than Vince. Would have played in the early 80's I think. I could also tell you about a lot of Vince's friend's over here that would have my back too. They would tell you Vince has told them he wants to play for the Magic and feels he will be in Orlando next year. I told you last year about what a friend of his Big D said and it is the same thing I am still hearing now. Post me up in your site, I want our boy to come home. Peace, J.D."

For all I know this could be someone trying to be somebody and if it is, well they have me fooled and here is there big spoof on me. I do not know anyone personally from Carter's family. I do know that last summer the word out of Daytona was Vince was telling his friends and family he wanted to sign with the Magic and would opt out of his contract to do so I did know then from a very reliable source that Vince was going to opt out of his contract. Search my archives in this forum and you will see I put out the information last summer of Vince's desire to be part of the Magic and that he would opt out of his contract. I was probably called out on every internet forum that repost my blogs and I got a few emails from RealGM and Orlandomagiczone members that I was a fool because no way Vince would opt out of a contract that was paying him $16 million for a chance to sign with Orlando for $12 million or less. Well now almost 8 months later, it comes out that Rod Thorn knew of Vince's intentions last summer as well and it is just now being reported in the Jersey papers. Whic to me is the media's way to back up their own spin controll in the future when and if Carter leaves the Nets.

I appreciate everyone that emails me asking for the new scoop. I just think it is irresponsible to post things like "Garrity for Davis" type trades, which is why I choose to blog only what I know to be from a good and reliable source. Give me until after break and I may post what I am hearing now about what the Magic are trying to do to "clean up" some of the players at the 1 & 2 spots. Nothing earth shattering, but I can just hear it now from a section of Magic fans who may want to light a fire under Otis if it goes down, just because they do not understand all the reasons behind him making the deal.

I feel like many of you want to watch me like a scoreboard, waiting for the first time I make a misstake in your eyes or send me the always noteworthy "stating the obvious" emails I always get. What I do on here is nothing more than a hobby. I am a professional by day and I write a sports column on the net on the side (no it is not an insider column), though sometimes I provide some insight behind a deal). I write because I like to have a historical reference of when I was told something or how something went down. I write about the Magic because of my personal ties and because I enjoy writing. Hopefully you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Just read it to fill up the times between games. Don't take me too serious and just keep the chatter up about the Magic.

Oh and...FIRE BRIAN HILl!!!

Schauen wir mal, was wird...

T-Mac-1

Nachwuchsspieler
excellent.jpg

Milchbart

Nachwuchsspieler
Ähm, Hello!
Ich habe mir gerade ein paar Orlandon-Spiele angeguckt und sehe gerade auch die allstargame-Übertraggung, wo Dwight gerade bei der Dunker-Vorstellung dabei war. Viele haben hier ja schon geschrieben, dass Dwightunglaublich krass ausschaut bzw. er ein Monster ist, aber ich muss schon fast sagen, dass das evtl. sogar noch untertrieben ist. Mir fällt spontan kein Spieler ein, der so ausgeschaut hat oder ausschaut. Sein Kopf passt schon irgendwie gar nicht mehr zum Körper. Diese unglaublich breiten Schultern sind einfach unheimlich.

Darko liefert als Starter echt schöne Zahlen ab und spielt auch ganz ordentlich. Bisher vermisse ich Battie nicht, denn ich denke diese zusätzliche Einsatzzeit schadet ihm und dem Team nicht.

Fro

Nachwuchsspieler
Und weiter gehts....

Since time is of the essence, I will address the slew of emails I have received since yesterday all in one post. So if you emailed me, sorry I did not respond, here is your bulk response.

Yes yes yes, I said it last summer so stop telling me I was right, because that is not what I am about. I am an information provider. I get my information from good sources and then choose to post it when I think the majority of Magic fans would be interested in it. As I pointed out last summer, Vince let the Nets know what his intentions were when they tried to extend him and he said no thanks. He let them know how important it was to him that he end his career in Orlando so his family and friends could finally get to see him play professionally. Vince is a big time family person and now with his divorce and his child moving back to Orlando that further puts the pressure on the Nets to make a deal. As I had emailed 2 of you that I trust, I let you know how hard the Nets were trying to shop Vince and how everyone around the league, players and GM's, already knew Vince was heading to Orlando in the offseason. There has been this speculation for a long time and now that Thorn is trying so hard to shop Vince he is finding it out first hand the rest of the league knows it would be renting Vince for 3 months. Just like I said in my emails and in post here, the words you read from Otis and Thorn are meaningless until after the trade deadline. The small deal I was told about will proably be put on hold until the Carter situation gets resolved. Let me put some perspective on the Carter situation from the Magic end.

Carter has been so vocal about wanting to be on the Magic, it is believed that he would take whatever money is available to him in the offseason. The Magic know this. So ask yourself what you would do??? He is set to make $16 million next year and he would prefer to be traded to the Magic and then get an extension. Can you imagine the public backlash if the Magic did not extend his contract? Think about it like this. They can trade for Vince now and pay him big, or wait til the offseason and take that chance but if he does come he would be at a reduced rate? Well nothing is ever that simple and I am sure that is the perplexing arguement Otis is having with himself internally. What to do? In my opinion you make the deal now and trust to get a fair deal out of Vince in the offseason knowing he wants to be here. Side note, can you imagine him winning a championship in a Magic uniform? What bragging rights he would have in the family over TMAC. TMAC would be the black sheep again and he would be the savior.

Back to reality now, I was told this morning from other sources not associated at all with the Magic, the story out of Jersey is true about Thorn shopping Vince hard. I figured it would come out and the reports prior to the All-Star break saying Thorn was not interested in trading Vince would be proven false. It is what happens when you get all the GM's together at the All-Star game. GM's talk and all the media is right under their nose. GM's that were approached by Thorn give quotes to the media because they did not want Vince and everyone is always leaking something as long as their name is not used as a source. If you want to keep a secret you better not go to the All-Star game.

Will it happen? Will Vince be traded to the Magic before the trade deadline? I am not convinced yet. I know it has a very strong possibility and like I wrote over a week ago the "Magic hold all the cards and they know it". I think the best thing that would come out of it all is that players like Dooling and Garrity would not be raked over the coals by fans if they choosed to not opt out of their contract (that is if they are not included in a Carter deal). It would give the Magic Ownership an opportunity to prove they are not cheap. They will have no cap room if they trade for Carter, they can then resign Darko to his market value, extend Dwight and Jameer and still keep players like Dooling if they opt out and chase a free agent with the MLE. Sure it would put them at or over the Luxury tax, but here is a news flash for all you fans who do not pay attention, that is where the payroll has been for the last 4 years. DIfference is now they will have a new arena soon to help cover the losses.

What does it all mean? How will the trade go down if it does? Well the obvious is it will effect Travis in some way. He could be used in a package with Jersey. If he is not used in a package with Jersey I look for him to be traded to the Suns for a 2007 first round pick (they have a couple). I know it has been offered to the Magic but the Magic have been reluctant to make the deal until they know what will "shake out of the trees" in the Carter situation. If they make a trade for Carter and Travis is not included in the deal, they would have not problem then taking a first round pick because it will not effect their cap space. There are so many pieces that go in to this puzzle it is not as cut and dry as you would think. I do know the Magic have let Jersey know they would be willing to part with Fran. (stop with the snickers, we are trying to trade him here). In all honesty if Fran ever comes over the Magic will not be the team for him since Darko and Dwight will have all the minutes. He is really a great talent and most NBA exec's realize this. The Magic just need one like Thorn to take the chance. I was told though to get it to work, they would have to include another Future pick with Fran and possibly Travis. This is what I was told by another source I have not with the Magic. When you think about the unknown of Fran, he has said he wants to play in the NBA recently. He has 3 years left on his current deal and he would fit right in to their line up if thye choose to chase the Big 3 of Wade, Bosh and James in 3 YEARS. I can not think of any Magic fan begrudging Fran if he comes to the Nets and blows up, when we have Dwight and Darko.

I know we bash the Maic for a run-a-way draft pick, but he was not ready for the NBA and he is still a good tradable asset and even an asset for down the road if the Magic do not trade him. There is a good relationship with him now and there is no reason to believe he will not be in an NBA uniform in the next 3 years. Other assets that could be offered in a trade. Well Hedo is a great asset with a great contract. The Magic would probably include him with Grant's contract if they were certain Hill would be waived and subsequently resigned. Second is the fact Otis wants to see Trevor start and having Hedo on the roster complicates things because Coach Hill will choose Hedo over Trevor as the starter. Another asset that is gaining some steam at tha All-Star game is James Augustine. A lot of GM's took notice of James with the numbers he put up in the NBDL. He could be a player included in a trade with the Nets and help them in the front court right now. He is being looked at as a steal in the second round.

Look at the Carter situation like a big Domino. The Magic do not want to shake up the roster with a lot of transactions. They want to free up space at the SG position and the PG position. As soon as a decision is made on Carter by the Nets, the Magic can then do the house cleaning they think is necessarry to finish the season strong and have a good 2007 offseason. It is a 2 fold situation because if they trade for Carter Otis would have to reevaulate what he should be focused on in the 2007 offseason.

Want to play trade maker and give the Nets a trade that appears more oneside to them but does not hurt the Magic. (remember this is just a guesss not something I know).

Nets trade Vince Carter & Jason Collins

Magic trade Grant Hill, Hedo Trukoglu, James Augustine, The rights to Fran, Keyon Dooling & (Travis Diener/or a future pick).

The trade give the Nets mega cap relief in Carter & Collins and gives them 2 future bigs in Augie & Fran plus a player in Travis or a pick. Not to mention the versatile Hedo to pick up the slack for Vince's lost scoring. Plus for the Magic this give the Magic a back up big man so they would not need to chase one in the offseason.

His hands are tied right now because his sole focus is getting that go to guy to play with Dwight. If he gets that in Carter before the season ends, he can then trade for a 2007 draft pick and focus on using the MLE and other options that are not available to the Magic right now as things stand. So lets fantasize for a moment and say a trade with Carter is pulled off or Carter signs with the Magic in the offseason. I can give my best prdeiction of what I think the Roster will look like next season.

PG - Jameer & Carlos (Armstrong just a dream of mine here)

SG - Vince & JJ (+Bogans)

SF - Trevor & Hill (+Bogans)

PF - Darko, (MLE), Augie/Collins

C - Dwight, Battie, Gortat

orlando4ever

Nachwuchsspieler
also ich hoffe das kein trade kommt, der trevor beinhaltet... denke er is genau noch so ein arbeiter der uns gut tun wird.
ich würde eher versuchen einen ordentlichen pg zu holen. also arroyo weg und vielleicht noch bogans, dooling oder hedo mit wegschicken... die frage is nur wer die haben will panik:

ansonsten steht das team eigentlich ganz gut. wenn das mit darko und jj sich noch etwas eingespielt hat denke ich hat man nen ganz guten kader. und dann kann man die saison ordentlich zuende spieln.

im sommer kann man sich dann nach verstärkungen umschaun. den was ist wenn jj jetzt wirklich durchstartet und die 3er nur zu reinballert?! dann brauchst du vielleicht keinen VC sondern eher so nen kettenhund der für die verteidigung verantwortlich ist.

also mMn: Saison zuende spielen. schauen was noch so passiert. im sommer punktuell verstärken --> kein megastar like VC

GO MAGIC!

sonic00

Doppel Nullagent
also ich hoffe das kein trade kommt, der trevor beinhaltet... denke er is genau noch so ein arbeiter der uns gut tun wird.
ich würde eher versuchen einen ordentlichen pg zu holen. also arroyo weg und vielleicht noch bogans, dooling oder hedo mit wegschicken... die frage is nur wer die haben will panik:

ansonsten steht das team eigentlich ganz gut. wenn das mit darko und jj sich noch etwas eingespielt hat denke ich hat man nen ganz guten kader. und dann kann man die saison ordentlich zuende spieln.

im sommer kann man sich dann nach verstärkungen umschaun. den was ist wenn jj jetzt wirklich durchstartet und die 3er nur zu reinballert?! dann brauchst du vielleicht keinen VC sondern eher so nen kettenhund der für die verteidigung verantwortlich ist.

also mMn: Saison zuende spielen. schauen was noch so passiert. im sommer punktuell verstärken --> kein megastar like VC

GO MAGIC!

Du hast den Text nicht gelesen und auch nicht verstanden worum es geht! Carter kommt sowieso, ob nun zur Deadline oder im Sommer. Es wird auch keinen Trade geben, der Ariza beinhaltet! Wir haben in Ariza bereits einen Kettenhund und das junge Team braucht nichts dringender als einen Leader und Go to Guy ala Carter.
Das wäre das absolut traumhafteste auf diesem Planeten sollte der zur Deadline kommen. Dann werden wir mit Sicherheit im Osten sogar ein Wörtchen um die Finals mitsprechen dürfen.
Vorher muss natürlich der Coach weg.:D

T-Mac-1

Nachwuchsspieler
mal wieder was neues von MC:

Who's got the leverage?

Before reading this, I want you to think back to the summer when TMAC and Grant Hill signed with Orlando. On draft night Orlando was able to trade Derek Strong, Corey Magette & the rights to Keyon Dooling for a future draft pick. That move allowed the Magic to free up enough cap space to have chased 3 free agents if they could have signed TMAC, Hill & Duncan. The premise of this trade was the basis of a conversation I had on my flight back to San Fran from Vegas. (By the way at the end of the story I have some small Magic trade news/rumor.)

On my flight back to San Fran I had the pleasure of sitting 2 rows from a local Oakland sports reporter. After I introduced myself, I changed seats and set next to him on the entire flight. We talked about a lot of different things, not just the NBA. Admist the conversation, I thought I would ask his opinion of any trade that would send Carter to the Magic. He was not entirely high on Carter being traded to any team. He said everything he was hearing is every GM walked away from talking with Rod Thorn as thinking he was delusional. Take for example what he said about the Lakers. Off the record he was told the Laker's felt they offered a very good package for Kidd, one in his opinion was a bit much for an aging PG on the backside of his career, but was countered by an offer which propbably killed the deal from ever happening. He said the logic Rod Thorn was using to make the Lakers sweeten the offer was "downright laughable." He said other jorunalist he spoke with got the feeling from the teams they were covering, that when it came to a trade, the only likely big one that could happen might be Memphis trading Gasol. There are some definite problems in Memphis with the fractured relationship Pau has with the Grizzlies.

Back to the Nets for a moment. The word he was getting is that the Magic were gauging interest from other teams about the value of their own players currently on their roster just as much as they were entertaining trade talks with the Nets. He pointed out that the Magic can and should sit and do nothing. There is so little risk for the Magic in doing nothing. Here is the example he used. Let's say for arguement sake that Rod Thorn does not want to make a deal right now and thinks his worse case scenario is Vince getting a S&T in the offseason to the team Vince wants to play for. Not so fast...From what he was hearing the Magic have plenty of opportunities to make trades to free up even more space to sign Vince outright and cut the Nets out of any possible compensation. (By the way he heard Utah was interested in Hedo if the Magic wanted to take back expiring contracts like Araujo, and I said yeah like that is going to happen.)

His thoughts about Vince and the Magic were this. He played devils advocate. He said assume Vince did get traded to the Magic and he ended up not liking his short time with the team and for some reason, any reason, he chose not to resign with them. OK I realized this would be a bit far fetched but it would be a possibility. Then if this happened whatever we gave up in a trade with Jersey was all for nothing and we are back in the same position we were in prior to the trade, but with less assets to work with. The best case scenario for the Magic he pointed out was probably way more likely than anything else. He felt that sitting tight would prove to be the best move and then decide what is the best player/fit for the team in the offseason. When it comes to cap room??? Not to worry, he felt that players on the current roster had trade value enough to allow the Magic to free up cap space. If it came down to it, a team like the Bobcats who are notoriously cheap, would probably do a trade for Hedo in excahnge for a future draft pick. Just that move by itself would free up enough space to sign any coveted player outright. So the worse case scenario for the Nets would be they get no compensation. The best case scenario for the Magic is they do not have to S&T Carter and give up assets. They would actually gain Carter and a future pick and lose only Hedo. Versus you make a trade now by agreeing to Jersey and you get a bloated contract in Collins, a potential free agent that could walk and a loss of assets. When he put it to me like that I can completely realize why I hear the Magic and other teams are playing hardball with the Nets. The Nets are in the unenviable position of having their hands tied because they waited this long to make decisions about their players.

The possibilities started to get me thinking. Remembering back to the time where we traded Derek Strong, Corey Magette & the rights to Keyon Dooling for a future first round pick. It made me realize that the posibilities are trully endless when it comes down to what the Magic can do this offseason if they wait. Sure it would be nice to have Carter right now, but at what price? You can easily sit and run numbers all you want. Make a list of the players that are off limits and their salaries or cap holds. If Dooling opts out that is fine too, but looking at the projected salaries on the books and what the Magic could shed open up a great deal of posibilities when it comes down to getting the right piece for this Magic team. As my new journalist friend pointed out, right now we have a player in Carter that wants to be in Orlando. Not getting traded won't change that but getting traded could change his thoughts about being on the Magic. Plus it ties the hands of the Magic incase other offers come up in the offseason that would have been a better fit for the team.

According to him, he is hearing the Magic are going to trade Travis Diener and Keyon Dooling. Just to let you know this is what I heard a week ago and am waiting to hear if the Magic finalize this small trade before the deadline. He said since both can play the PG position they have a lot of value based on their contract and/or potential. He said the Heat were really interested in Dooling, but he could not see the Magic helping out a conference rival. In my opinion trading Dooling to the Heat is not the worse thing that we could do since he will probably walk in the offseason and we get nothing in return. He would end up on the Heat in the end anyway. Kind of like the Carter situation, but on a much smaller scale. If we could get a future pick by either a protected first or second round pick I would be all for it. For what it is worth he said the Magic and Heat were talking about a trade that would send either Travis or Keyon to the Heat in exchange for Earl Barron or Wayne Simien. I think I would trade Keyon to the Heat for either player, though I personally would prefer Simien because he is locked in to a cheap contract and a better prospect long term than Barron. Travis on the other hand I would hold on to unless I were to get offered an unprotected future first round pick, where it is the Magic's option when to use the pick in a given window of time. This is not the trade I was hearing so prior to the All-star break so take it for what it is worth. If the Magic do not trade Keyon to the Heat, I expect they will go after Chucky Atkins as reported in todays papers.

That is about all I have. It is not really new news, but it is a different perspective to view things while we wait on the trade deadline to pass. It always takes 2 sides to make a trade happen and in this situation, the Nets by all acounts are the unreasonable party with all teams, not just the Magic. And Joel if you are reading this, it was nice to bump in to you in Vegas, incase you did not know it was me.

sonic00

Doppel Nullagent
Dwight is schon nen cooler Vogel. Der Bengel hat auf jeden Fall Humor, was man ja auch bereits in einigen Interviews mitbekommen konnte.
Prima Bursche!:thumb:

T-Mac-1

Nachwuchsspieler
Magic center Dwight Howard tells us he was so disappointed after his first all-star dunk contest that he might not ever compete in it again.

"Sprite [the event's sponsor] has asked me to do it next year. . . . .I don't know if I will now," Howard said.

link

Rammler

Nachwuchsspieler
toll, letztes jahr wurde iguodala verschaukelt, der daraufhin keine lust mehr hat drauf, diesmal howard. und beide mit etwas neuem, kreativem. echt schade.

Fro

Nachwuchsspieler
Naja, wen interessiert schon das ASW oder diese blöde Contest... Kein Grund, da enttäuscht zu sein. Ist doch sowieso nur eine Chipsveranstaltung. Wobei Nate Robinson in den beiden letzten Jahren beim ASW viel dafür getan hat, einer der unsympathischsten Spieler zu werden. :kotz:

Who

Bankspieler
Wobei Nate Robinson in den beiden letzten Jahren beim ASW viel dafür getan hat, einer der unsympathischsten Spieler zu werden. :kotz:

Was kann er dazu ? Sehe nun wirklich keine Veranlassung ihn dafür verantwortlich zu machen, denn er hat ja nichts anderes gemacht als eine mal objektiv betrachtet beachtenswerte Leistung zu bringen.

Fro

Nachwuchsspieler
Mir geht sein ganzes Gepose auf die Eier, und die jeweils geschätzten 100 Versuche immer für einen Dunk... Ob er nun 100000 Punkte dafür bekommt oder nicht... Ist mir völlig Lattenhagen. Soll er doch.

mrant

Nachwuchsspieler
sehe das nicht unähnlich wie fro. das asw ist ein zu sehr aufgeblasenes showevent, was von den medien überhyped wird. mir kams vor als ob sich ab dezember jegliche basketball werbung und die halbe nba page um dieses event gedreht hat.

das all star game würde mich interessieren wenn es mehr competition wäre als nur gunnin' and slammin'. die skills, slam usw events find ich eh.... naja.

hätte am wochenende lieber richtigen nba basketball gesehen.

lordoftheboard1

Nachwuchsspieler
So heute muss man gegen die Knicks gewinnen und man hat eine wichtigen Sieg eingefahren. und es gibt selbstvertrauen nach dem Break, was absolut wichtig ist.

Fro

Nachwuchsspieler
Chad Ford hat sich auch mal Gedanken gemacht, welche Trades stattfinden sollten:

Trade 2:

Pau Gasol, Rasho Nesterovic, Brian Cardinal, Morris Peterson and Fred Jones to the Magic

Grant Hill, Jose Calderon, Trevor Ariza, Keyon Dooling and the draft rights to Fran Vasquez to the Grizzlies

Darko Milicic, Hedo Turkoglu, Carlos Arroyo, Stromile Swift and Lawrence Roberts to the Raptors

Why should the Magic do it? Gasol They have a young superstar in Dwight Howard, but he needs to be paired with a skilled player who can let him concentrate on rebounding and dunking the ball. Milicic could be that guy down the road, but Gasol is that guy right now.

:jubel: :laugh2:
assclown.jpg

Fro

Nachwuchsspieler
Wie es aussieht, wird es keinen Carter-Trade geben, weil Brian Hill sich weigert, mit ihm zusammen zu arbeiten.... Feuert endlich diesen ******er! :mad:

Oben