đŸ‡«đŸ‡· Team Frankreich

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I will translate today or tomorrow.

1 – The last year statement ?

The statement ? He is poor. We have done a poor season, by the results.
To explain this, there is... well... Jacques Gaillard was there during years before me. I think we were all slow, the girls above all, to get on well and for the girls to understand in which direction I want them to go technically. Maybe, they were too slow to « mourn »for the trainer retirement with whom the results were good.
Last summer, during the preparation, the programming, we have made mistakes that we have corrected and also the girls have made some mistakes last year, for example, the fact that they didn't arrive well-prepared (?, I think this is what he want to say) for the beginning of the season. All this explains that the last season was poor. The results show it, but we have put the things right.

Which answer ?

After the season, we have put the thing right, we have carried out a good self-criticism, the staff between us, with the athletes, we have changed the programming, we jump more often than before, the training periods are closer and this summer preparation was much better.

Which goals ?

As for the results, we didn't define it yet, we will do it during this month, but honnestly, we have to achieve a season much more in accordance with the girls potential and, without giving figures because I didn't talk with them yet, Julia Clair has to achieve podiums, she has shown this summer she was able to do it, she has to do some podiums... at least in the top-10 in the overall classification and for Coline and Julia, the goal will be to achieve top-15 regularly. Coline must find again the self-confidence she has lost, she has to work a lot to find again self-confidence and her feelings. Lea must confirme the good summer she achieved and to stabilize mentally. Her potential has to be in the top-15 regularly and then to go up into the 10 and, at the end, certainly to achieve podiums but this will have to be done step by step.

An increase competition ?

Yes, during the 2 or 3 last years, like Jacques Gaillard used to say at that time, the level is densifying but we don't have to find explanations to the results in this fact.
Last year, we were clearly bad, as I said before, and the other teams have improved, but not us, so, that's shows that there was a problem.
If we improve, we will be back ahead.

The translation in english is not that good I think, but you can ask for other french translations when you want.

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Thanks a lot for the translation...

I really can imagine the girls "moan" about Jacques being no longer there. And not jsut because the results with him were good. But he has been there soooo many years, the girls grew up with him by their side. He was like a "daddy" for them. Some years ago it was Coline's biggest "fear" that Jacques will quit a their coach. So yes, I can imagine them being sad.
Fred sais, they all made mistakes. But still for me it sounds like: I made a few mistakes but most of all it have been the girls doing everything wrong (moaning, do not understand him, were not prepared...)

Well, let's see, if the next season will be better, I hope so

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Die Franzosen haben ĂŒbrigens heute ihre Meisterschaften in Courchevel.
Gestern sind schon die U15 Kids gesprungen und noch kleinere, heute starten dann auch die "Senioren", wie es so schön heißt *g*

Biathlon-Fan

Bankspieler
BeitrÀge
Thank you for the translation.

Aber im Sommer hat man gesehen dass Julia Clair offensichtlich einen Schritt nach vorne gemacht hat.

Bei coline und Lea sah es nicht gut aus.

Aber war ja nur Sommer, bin mal auf heute gespannt.

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Erste unvollstÀndige Ergebnisse trudeln ein *g*

Vince ist wohl französischer Meister, ebenso wie Julia Clar (wobei Evelyn Insam den Wettkampf gewonnen hat)
Bei den U17 Jungs auf der 90er hat Jonathan Learoyd gewonnen, bei den U15 Jungs auf der 60er wieder Mathis Contamine. Und bei den MĂ€dels erneut Romane Dieu.

Die Teamwertung sah diesmal so aus: 2 MĂ€dels + U11 + U13 + U15 + U17.
Hier hat Savoie Saut a ski ganz klar gewonnen vor Jura und Vosges. Aber bei all den Courchi-Leuten auf den Podesten kein Wunder...

Mal sehen, wann man mehr bzw. vollstÀndige Resultate findet

Biathlon-Fan

Bankspieler
BeitrÀge
Jetzt gewinnt auch noch Evelyn insam. Ich dachte die französischen MÀdels haben vorschritte gemacht laut Fred zoz seh schon. Unfassbar. Da können wir uns den Winter schon abschminken. ;(

Biathlon-Fan

Bankspieler
BeitrÀge
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
So, Ergebnisse sind jetzt auch komplett da

Damen K90:
Evelyn Insam
Julia Clair
Lea Lemare
Coline Mattel
Lucille Morat
Oceane Avocat Gros

Herren K90
Vincent Descombes Sevoie
Ronan Lamy Chappuis
Noelic Revilliod Blanchard
Paul Brasme
Mathis Contamine

U17 K90
Jonathan Learoyd
Mathis Contamine
Allessandro Batby
Tim Bernoud
Loic Didier

http://www.ffs.fr/saut-ski/competitions/resultats

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Wenn ich ĂŒbrigens den Verein von Loic Didier richtig verstanden hab, darf er mit dem A-Team zum Trainingscamp. stellt sich mir die Frage, ob sie noch mehr Junioren etc. mitnehmen, wĂ€re cool

Biathlon-Fan

Bankspieler
BeitrÀge
Die französischen Frauen werden ihr letztes Sommer Camp vom 26. bis 30. Oktober in Planica verbringen. Dann Solls auf Schnee gehen.

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Neben den 3 MĂ€dels aus dem A-Team sind auch Oceane avocat Gros, Lucille Morat und romane Dieu mit in Planica dabei.

Quelle: Fred Zoz

Hab mit ihm n bisschen bei Facebook geschrieben, muss das mal in form bringen gleich, dann poste ich das

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
japp.
Ist allerdings das erste Mal, dass sie die wirklich jungen MĂ€dels mitnehmen.
Aber da man bei den Herren Àhnliches plant, scheint man verstanden zu haben, dass es notwendig ist, wenn man den nachwuchs fördern will

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
So, einmal das Interview mit Fred

Hi Fred,
soon your second season as head-coach for the French Girls will start.
So let's first have a look back. The last season wasn't really succesful for the three girls. Can you name and explain the reasons for that?
Last season was extremely bad in all ways. We changed all the staff, the head coach, the physical training method and philosophy of jumping.
It takes time for all in the team to understand very well each other and for the athletes to get the way I wanted to bring them.

Did you change something in training or something else during this years summer to help the girls being good again?
We have change our plan a bit, we had much more camps but a bit shorter, so we jumped a little more and more often.
Athletics did not change but we have also worked more on coordination and proprioceptive exercises during our camps. I think it has already payed out!

Julia showed some good results during the summer. What do you expect from her for the upcoming winter?
And what are the main goals for the other girls?
Julia has been from okay to quite good in the competitions this summer. But was very good in training, so of course she is the one from who we are
expecting most of this winter. The goal is to come back on the podium and be in overall ranking at least in top 10!
For Coline and Lea, we expect them to be regularly in top 15/20 and move in top 10 for few comps. Lea might also take the challenge to go for a top 6 individual result at the world junior championships!!!
And for Oceane Avocat Gros, we want her to perform regularly on top 6 in alpencup, improve her confidence to qualify for some World Cups and be the best she can in the WJSC.

During this summer, some really young girls like Lucille Morat or Romane Dieu had some good results in international competitions.
Do you think that there's a good chance to have more French girls in the Worldcup in some years?
We already started a program to try to develop the young girls.
Actually the region ski clubs work on that and we hope that next year another successful coach might join us to bring his experience to them,
and start to create a group in the ski gymnasium of Moutier/Courchevel. We have already made some test, and Lucile Morat and Romane Dieu
will come with the national team and Oceane to Planica next week for the last camp of the season. So we will have a 6 ladies team in Planica !!
I guess that if they continue like this, we can expect some newcomers in World Cup in 2/3 years!!!

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Ähm? Das Interview hat er heute MIR gegeben. Das hat hier niemand vorher gepostet, weil es es erst seit heute Nachmittag gibt...

Die ersten Fragen sind Ă€hnlich zu dem Video, aber zum Beispiel ĂŒber Lucille und Romane und die PlĂ€ne, einen extra Junioren-Trainer in Courchevel anzustellen hat er vorher nicht gesprochen

Oben