Dinge, die keinen eigenen Thread verdienen

desl

Supermoderator
Teammitglied
Glückwunsch zum erfolgreichen Profidebüt Italo Hengst! :thumb:

wicked

Bankspieler
Randall Bailey hat letzten Sonntag in Südkorea geboxt.

Punchen kann der MoFo immer noch. :)

MMA_Boxer

Moderator Boxen
Teammitglied
Manny Pacquiao admits God told him Floyd Mayweather would win

“One month before the fight, I dreamt that I lost the decision. The decision was unclear. There was a problem,” Pacquiao said via Inquirer.net, which translated the interview from Filipino to English.

“I smiled because I already saw what would happen before. It was already shown me. So I am still blessed because the Lord informed that this would happen,” he added.

behindthegloves.com/manny-pacquiao-admits-god-told-him-floyd-mayweather-would-win/

:crazy:

MMA_Boxer

Moderator Boxen
Teammitglied
Frage an den Canelo Fans: Hat Canelo in seiner Karriere schon mal einen Knockdown kassiert?

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Manny Pacquiao admits God told him Floyd Mayweather would win

“One month before the fight, I dreamt that I lost the decision. The decision was unclear. There was a problem,” Pacquiao said via Inquirer.net, which translated the interview from Filipino to English.

“I smiled because I already saw what would happen before. It was already shown me. So I am still blessed because the Lord informed that this would happen,” he added.

behindthegloves.com/manny-pacquiao-admits-god-told-him-floyd-mayweather-would-win/

:crazy:
Jaja Manny, always pray fo tha Lawd!

O

osmaniac

Kurz Offtopic..

Kommt heute abend bzw der Tag zum Sonntag ein Fight im TV der es wert ist anzuschauen.

Ich weiß das nächste Woche GGG boxt , da bin ich extrem heiß drauf

Oben