Rafael Nadal

Wo steht Nadal Ende 2024 in der Weltrangliste?

• Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .

Epsilon

Bankspieler

QueridoRafa

Bankspieler

“I have been practising for a while now without serving and started with serves 4 days ago. Everything has been going well. However yesterday, after my normal practice, I felt a slight bother on my abdominal and today it was still there,” said Rafael Nadal. “After speaking with my doctor, we prefer to take things in a conservative way and give a few more days before starting to compete. I would like to thank Eugène, the Tournament Director, and all his team for understanding and supporting me and this decision. I am very sad not to finally travel to Montréal. It’s a tournament that I have won 5 times and I love to play there. I seriously hope I can come back there to play in front of the amazing crowds up there.”

Hans Meyer

Bankspieler

QueridoRafa

Bankspieler

Zum ersten Mal seit 2017 tritt Rafa wieder beim Masters-1000-Turnier in Cincinnati an. Im 2013 hat er den Titel gewonnen. 2008 und 2009 hat er das Halbfinale und 2006, 2010, 2011 und 2017 das Viertelfinale erreicht.

Rafa’s potential route to the final:
  • First round: Bye
  • Second round: Borna Coric
  • Third round: Roberto Bautista Agut or Francisco Cerundolo
  • Quarter-final: Felix Auger-Aliassime or Jannik Sinner
  • Semi-final: Carlos Alcaraz or Casper Ruud
  • Final: Daniil Medvedev
Vamos Rafa :)

Romaniac84

Nachwuchsspieler
Ob er sich da einen Gefallen tut- ausgerechnet in cincy das comeback. Aber in dem Alter muss man sich nach der Decke strecken

QueridoRafa

Bankspieler

Rafael Nadal vs Borna Coric 6:7(9), 6:4, 3:6

"Obviously I didn't play my best match. It is something that can happen. Historically this tournament has been difficult for me. So coming back from a tough period of time, it is something that's easy to accept and easy to say congrats to Borna, that he played better."

"It's difficult to take a lot of positive things, but I need to improve. I need to practise. I need to return better. I need days on the court, and that's the truth. Obviously I had my chances in the beginning. In the tie-break I had two important chances with two set points that I played terrible with two more-or-less easy shots."

"You lose, you move forward. I know the way. The main thing for me is to stay healthy. It has been a difficult injury to manage, to be honest. The last month and a half hasn't been easy, because having a tear on the abdominal, you don't know when you are100 per cent over the thing, so that affects a little bit in terms of not being sure if you are able to try your best in every serve."

QueridoRafa

Bankspieler

Rafa trifft in der 1. Runde auf den mit einer Wildcard ausgestatteten 21-jährigen Australier Ricky Hijikata, der kürzlich die Top-200 der ATP-Weltrangliste geknackt hat.

Rafas möglicher Weg ins Finale:
  • 1st round: Rinky Hijikata
  • 2nd round: Aslan Karatsev
  • 3rd round: Miomir Kecmanovic
  • 4th round: Diego Schwartzman
  • Quarter-final: Cameron Norrie
  • Semi-final: Carlos Alcaraz
  • Final: Daniil Medvedev
Vamos Rafa :)

Hans Meyer

Bankspieler
Der Artikel wurde mir vorgeschlagen als ich auf der Seite war
Fand ich lustig, solche Texte gab es natürlich zu Hauf bei allen 3
Der Abstand zu Djokovic und Federer, der trotz 34 Jahren sich und sein Spiel neu erfinden kann („SABR“), ist unaufholbar. Natürlich kann und wird Rafael Nadal noch Turniere gewinnen. Es werden wie in diesem Jahr aber Events der Kategorie Hamburg oder Stuttgart sein. Nadal ist sportlich nur noch einer unter vielen. Daran werden wir Tennisfans uns gewöhnen müssen.

Marius

Bankspieler

Carlos Moya spricht hier unter anderem über die Möglichkeit, dass Rafa nochmal die Nummer 1 werden könnte. Es ist klar rauszuhören, dass die #1 alles andere als das Hauptziel bei Nadal ist. Wenn es passiert, ist es nett, aber es geht hauptsächlich um die Slams.

QueridoRafa

Bankspieler

"It's been a long wait. For some time I thought I may not be able to be back, so I am super happy. Night sessions are the best. I just have to be humble and accept the process, day after day in practices and matches and stay positive-"

"I think I started not that bad the first couple of games, but then I had some opportunities that I was not able to make it. I think I didn't play a good game with my serve. Then he had the break. Then I was a little bit nervous. First match here in New York after three years, night session, it's always exciting. Yeah, I went through this tough moment."

"It's always the same story: things are not perfect when you are not competing very often, when you come back from injury. You need to be humble enough to go through this process and accept that you need to fight and you need to accept that you going to suffer. That's what I did today. I am able to play again in two days, and I hope to play better."

QueridoRafa

Bankspieler

"One of the worst starts, probably ever. But that’s part of the game. You need to stay humble, you need to accept the situation. It hasn’t been an easy month for me, so I know this kind of stuff can happen. It’s another opportunity for me. I’m still alive after a match like this. That means a lot. I stayed there. I was positive. Even if the disaster was huge, I was not too frustrated. Just accepted the situation, stayed humble enough that I didn't consider myself too good to not accept a lot of mistakes."

"I am practising much, much better than what I am playing. That's a positive thing. Then I need to make that happen in the matches. It's something that is not easy. But I'm making a step forward. I think at the end of the match today I played better than in the first round without a doubt, too. It's an improvement. Two matches already. Two victories. That helps. Now another opportunity against Richard [Gasquet]."

Fenomedal_22

Bankspieler
Gemessen an der suboptimalen Vorbereitung waren das doch 2 absolut akzeptable Matches von Rafa. Nur ein Match seit WIM, mal wieder der Kampf gegen eine Verletzung ... mehr konnte man da auch nicht erwarten. Zudem spielte der Australier in Runde 1 wirklich stark auf, auch Fognini erwischte gegen Nadal einen guten Start. Jetzt geht es gegen Gasquet, der sollte ihm doch historisch gesehen wieder besser liegen. In der 2. Woche werden Nadal solche Kaltstarts eher nicht mehr unterlaufen, da kann man sich sicher sein. Vamos! (y)

Oben